Video Running Analysis
Reduce Running Injury and Improve Athletic Performance
We treat a variety of athletes -- from weekend warriors to elite runners, and everything in between.
As runners ourselves, we understand all of your potential reasons for running;
- Your life is stressful and running is the only thing that keeps you sane and sober.
- Running outside clears you head and fills your lungs with fresh air.
- Even though you eat healthy, without running, you would feel like a beached whale.
- You travel for work and running is one of the only sports you can do anytime and anywhere.
- Running is affordable – you don’t need fancy equipment or a gym membership to get a good workout.
- No other sport gives you those euphoric “runners high” endorphins?
With a list like this, is it any wonder you’re looking for a way to be able to run faster, or in less pain?
Well, look no further, FDFAC’s, research-worthy, video motion running analysis is now available for runners just like you.
Our video running analysis system is German-engineered, and is designed to capture your running form from multiple camera perspectives. This enables us to quickly determine the degree to which variables, such as coaching, shoes, injury and exercise, can positively or negatively impact your running form. This information is invaluable in helping us to improve your form, address running inefficiencies, and/or prevent future injuries.
Runners often think that longer or more frequent training runs will improve performance, but this way of thinking often backfires. Increasing the intensity or frequency of your training can lead to overuse and injury, making it impossible for you to ever achieve your personal best.
However, utilizing motion analysis software to address your running form can result in improvements of up to 10% without having to adjust your training schedule at all.
Injury Recover and Prevention
Your spirit wants to run free, but your body isn’t cooperating. Examples of this include the following:
- Every time you try to exceed a certain mileage, you can’t because you always start to feel pain.
- Or, “the foam roller, icing or stretching used to help, but now they seem worthless?”
- Or maybe, you’ve torn your plantar fascia or Achilles tendon and -- although you’re technically healed -- you’re worried about re-injury.
But here’s the good news: Utilizing motion analysis software, your particular alignment patterns and asymmetries responsible for causing injury can be identified and treated.
Is Video Running Analysis Covered By Insurance?
Similar to a customized bike fitting, personal training or tennis lessons with a Pro, video running analysis is not covered by insurance.
Cost for this service is $350.00 and includes a CD of video recordings and a printed report highlighting the key components and discoveries brought about by your analysis.
Follow-up appointments, including a review of video running analysis findings and treatment recommendations, will, however, be covered at normal insurance rates.
If you love to run and have hit a wall with regard to performance or injury recovery, our comprehensive video running analysis can help. Call today and schedule your comprehensive video running analysis.
At FDFAC, you don’t have to be an elite athlete to receive the same level of exceptional treatment and care. Our team is committed to partnering with you, and to getting you back to the activities you love ASAP.
Life happens. Don’t wait.